- Diagnostic Testing (20)
- Diagnostic testing in orthopaedic surgery, trauma, and related musculoskeletal specialities
MeSH Search Term "Clinical Laboratory Techniques"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code n/a
SNOMED-CT Term Measurement procedure (procedure) Concept ID: 122869004
- Investigations Patient Information (1)
- Internet resources describing orthopaedic investigations for patient education
- Radiology - General (606)
- Internet Resources relating to Radiological Investigation of the Musculoskeletal system
MeSH Search Term "Radiology"[mesh]
ICD-10 Code n/a
Imaging (procedure) Concept ID: 363679005
- femoral artery may be palpated in femoral triangle, & may be used as a guide in aspirating the hip joint;
- palpate the femoral pulse just as it exits the inguinal ligament;
- entry point is one inch lateral to the artery (at the inguinal ligament) and one inch below the inguinal ligament;
- going lateral 1 inch will also make entry site approx 1 in below ligament;
- needle entry is then straight down into the lateral half of the joint cavity;
Wheeless' Textbook of Orthopaedics
Body mass index (BMI) is measure of body fat based on height and weight that applies to both adult men and women.
Health screening, Aerobic testing, Body Composition, Blood Cholesterol, Athletic testing, Flexibility, Muscular strength and endurance.
ExRx.net (Exercise Prescription on the Net) is a free resource for the exercise professional, coach, or fitness enthusiast."
Framework for fitness assessment from the YMCA Fitness Testing and Assessment Manual.
Introduction | Health Screening | Standard Measurement | Body Composition | Cardiorespiratory Endurance | Flexibility | Strength & Muscular Endurance