- Exercise (15)
- Patient education information about exercise and rehabilitation
- Safety (17)
- Patient education information sports safety
- Specific Sports (16)
- Patient education information on specific sports
- Sport Related Injuries (8)
- Patient education information about sport related injuries
- Training (5)
- Patient education information about training
The purpose of this web-site is to disseminate
upto-date and evidence based information in the field of Sports and Exercise
medicine, for the benefit of the general public, sports persons and also
for the professionals involved in their care.
Specific pages of the types of injuries associated with different sports including basketball, soccer, tennis, cricket, skiing, volletball.
Sports massage is a form of deep tissue massage which is specific to improving sporting performance through better muscle condition. It works to improve flexibility, release tight spots and break down scar tissue after injury.
Got a niggling sports injury that just won't go away? Want to speak to others with similar problems, and to professionals who may have the solution? Join the forum at www.sportsinjuryclinic.net!
Shin splints is a general phrase used to describe a painful condition in the lower legs, often caused by impact sports such as running. We can help with causes, treatment and prevention of shin splints.