We have assembled a stellar faculty for our 2016 course to bring you didactic presentations, interactive case-based panel discussions, a live surgery, and cadaver lab workshops that will enhance and broaden the knowledge base for orthopaedic surgeons with an interest in shoulder procedures.
Please join us for the 5th Annual Direct Anterior Approach Hip Course, September 22-24, 2016 at the JW Marriott Houston in Houston, TX. The anterior approach for total hip replacement is an important surgical alternative to the traditional hip replacement protocol: The approach is tissue-sparing and results in less pain,…
The number of patients needing revision total hip or total knee arthroplasty is going to soar over the next decade!
To help you prepare, the International Congress for Joint Reconstruction invites you to join us for the 4th Annual Revision Hip & Knee Course — the most interactive, hands-on course devoted…
The International Congress for Joint Reconstruction (ICJR) is pleased to present our next Orthopaedic Resident & Fellow course. This course is ideally suited to orthopaedic residents of all experience levels who plan on performing total joint arthroplasty in their practices as well as current orthopaedic fellows.
Spinal injury caused by trauma can cause some of the most long term physical consequences of any type of bodily harm. Attorney assists victims of wrongdoing or negligence suffering disc herniation, spinal fractures, and spinal cord injury resulting in paralysis.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Hello world!October 24, 2021 - 2:18 am
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- 2023-24 University of Utah Pediatric and Adult Sports Medicine Research Fellowship – Steve Aoki, MD November 26, 2022
- Rush Orthopedics Adult Joint Reconstruction Research Fellowship 2023-2024 November 16, 2022
- 2023-2024 Cedars-Sinai Spine Research Fellowship – Dr. David Skaggs and Dr. Kenneth Illingworth November 16, 2022
- Rush Research Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction 2023-2024: Dr. Craig Della Valle and Dr. Denis Nam November 15, 2022
- 2023-2024 OrthoCarolina/Atrium Health – Clinical Research Fellowship – Department of Sports Medicine and Shoulder/Elbow Surgery (Charlotte, NC) November 12, 2022