Dr. Nakul V Karkare specializes in anthroscopic hip replacement, limb reconstruction and joint replacement surgery. Dr. Karkare serves on the FDA advisory board, under the Orthopedic and Rehabilitation Device Panel, and has operating privileges at Winthrop Hospital, St Charles Hospital, St. Catherine Hospital, Mather Hospital and Peconic Bay Medical Center.
OrthopaedicsOne is the orthopaedic knowledge network and educational platform. Contribute to orthopaedics and orthopaedic surgery knowledge..
From leading impact orthopaedic journals, to orthopaedic websites you follow, you can browse, read, and share favorite orthopaedic content, presented in a streamlined format and delivered to you -.ORTHOREADER.
- Hello world!October 24, 2021 - 2:18 am
- New York Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation & Physical Therapy ClinicAugust 27, 2017 - 9:01 pm
- Potts Law FirmAugust 27, 2017 - 8:54 pm
- Nurse Practitioners and the Primary Care ShortageAugust 27, 2017 - 8:51 pm
- How Nurses Can Survive Long Hours and the Night ShiftAugust 27, 2017 - 8:48 pm
- 2023-2024 Rush Sports Medicine Research Fellowship - Dr. Brian Forsythe February 3, 2023
- 2023-2024 Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery Research Fellowship at Rush January 25, 2023
- 17 Percent Failure Rate on the ABOS Part II Examination is Outrageous - Call for an Independent Investigation January 25, 2023
- University of Kentucky Sports Medicine Research Fellow - Dr. Austin V Stone January 23, 2023
- 2023/2024 University of Colorado - Trauma Research Fellowship January 23, 2023